The blend of natural herbal tea of which is made Zydot eliminates toxins quickly improving digestion and increasing the blood and urine flow of blood while stimulating the enzymes secretion at the same time. One hour after drinking Zydot Euro Blend the urine will be pure for 4 or 5 hours.
Instructions for use Zydot Euro Blend
- Drink only a cup of water of 500 ml 1 hour before drinking Zydot Euro Blend
- Fill the Zydot Euro Blend bottle halfway with water
- Close the bottle and shake vigorously for 15 seconds
- Add water until the bottle is filled
- Drink the entire content immediately
- Fifteen minutes after drinking Zydot Euro Blend, refill the bottle with water and drink it
- 1 hour later drinking Zydot Euro Blend and urinating 3 times expect refreshing satisfaction for 4 or 5 hours.
- You shouldnt drink large amounts of water 2 hours before the ingestion of Zydot Euro Blend
- Do not eat heavily during the 4 hours before the ingestion of Zydot Euro Blend
- Zydot may not work properly in case of persons with one kidney
- The following products should be avoided for 48 hours before taking Zydot Euro Blend:
- Counter medications
- Acid liquids (such as vinegar, vegetable juice in brine, etc.)
- Large amounts of vitamins
- Salty foods
If possible, drink Zydot Euro Blend in the afternoon or after having been raised from 4 to 5 hours.
Store in a cool and dark place until before drinking
Do not use if the security seal at the top of the bottle is broken up.
Zydot Euro Blend ingredients:
Carbohydrate (citrus fruit extract), fructose and / or dextrose, creatine. Contains less than 1% of: modified corn starch, maltodextrin, corn syrup solids, natural flavours, tricalcium phosphate, B1, B2, B6, pantothenic acid.
Each bottle of Zydot weighs 56 gr (473 ml).
- Energy (Kcal): 181
- Protein: 1.4 g
- Carbohydrates (including sugars): 44g (43g)
- Fats: 0.06 g
- Fibre 9 g
- Sodium: 0.1 g
- Vitamin B1: 3.5 mg
- Vitamin B2: 4.7 mg
- Vitamin B6: 5.8 mg
- Pantothenic acid: 16.1 mg